Craving pizza but still have to feed baby? No worries – we’ve got you covered. Here’s a recipe that is quick to make, you can use whatever you have in your fridge to put on it and it feeds not just baby! Hope you like it.
2 cups plain yogurt
¼ cup olive oil
Dash of salt
½ tsp baking powder
4 cups flour (I used half rice flour and half whole wheat)
For the topping:
Tomato sauce/paste (or pesto sauce)
Spices – oregano, rosemary, dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 425F
- In a bowl, combine yogurt with baking powder, salt and olive oil. Mix well.
- Add flour slowly, while mixing with a spoon. Once you’ve added all flour, start kneading with your hands until you feel the flour has been incorporated well and you have a soft dough. If it’s too loose or hard, you can add more flour or more yogurt to reach desired consistency
- Place dough on parchment paper and roll with a rolling pin. I prefer pizza dough on the thinner side. You can choose how thick or thin to make the dough depending on your taste.
- Transfer dough and parchment paper onto a cookie sheet
- Cover the pizza dough with tomato sauce/paste or a sauce of your liking and arrange toppings over the sauce.
- Bake for about 20 min or until dough and toppings are crispy.